[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] VDR maintenance patch 1.4.2-2

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Sat Sep 9 11:37:08 CEST 2006

VDR maintenance patch 1.4.2-2 is now available at

     ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.4.2-2.diff

This is a 'diff' against version 1.4.2-1 (which is the official
version 1.4.2, patched with ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.4.2-1.diff).

Small fixes to the officially released VDR versions will be first
made available as "maintenance patches" in the Developer directory,
so that they can be reviewed and tested before a new official
release is published.

So please apply the above patch and report whether it works (or
if it causes any new problems).

This is a very small patch and most of it has already been
posted and discussed on the VDR mailing list, so I'm just
providing it as an official patch for final review. If nothing
is wrong with it I would like to release VDR version 1.4.3
tomorrow.

This version requires plugins to be recompiled.

The changes since version 1.4.2-1:

- Fixed cTimer::operator=() in case a cTimer variable is assigned to itself (thanks
   to Alexander Rieger).
- Implemented a copy constructor for cTimer (thanks to Udo Richter for reporting that
   an assignment in svdrp.c didn't use the cTimer::operator=()).

Have fun!

Klaus