AW: AW: [vdr] Doubling my available VDR disk space without cost or loss of convenience.

martin martin at air-maxx.net
Tue Sep 12 20:31:56 CEST 2006

So Carsten, you talk about archiving. Then you should definitely go for h264
coding, with constant quality.
Why keep everything online? What is the aim of having terra bytes online? It
costs a lot of energy.

Coding and burning to an offline media would help a lot then.

And BTW: even your mp3 collection is larger than you can listen to it in one
year!

Martin