[vdr] Full Screen button for vdr-sxfe

Petri Hintukainen phintuka at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 3 14:34:17 CEST 2007

On Sat, 2007-03-31 at 23:01 +0200, Rob Davis wrote:
> But to be fair, I really would like it on the remote..
> Can you hijack something else off the remote?

It should be possible to implament something similar for lirc, if you
route lirc thru vdr-sxfe (start vdr without --lirc option and vdr-sxfe
with --lirc option).

Adding something like
to xine_frontend_lirc.c should do the trick.
(patch assumes lirc key name is "Fullscreen").

This won't help if you are using local frontend, but you could modify
"case HOTKEY_NEXT_ASPECT:" in menu.c to toggle fullscreen instead of
aspect ratio...

- Petri