[vdr] Xineliboutput: can achieve similar to softdevice's mgatv option?

Alasdair Campbell ragawu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 14:54:06 CEST 2007

Sorry for replying to myself, but in the meantime, while waiting for
xineliboutput to work again, anyone reading know if I can use df_xine
for the video display, while retaining xineliboutput as the lirc
transport to my headless server running vdr-xineliboutput.

** I know there has been a tremendous amount of work from everyone in
respect to Matrox TV-Out already, sorry to keep bugging you all ;-) **

--
A l a s d a i r   C a m p b e l l

r a g a w u @ g m a i l . c o m