[vdr] VDR-on-Mac patches; any more progress

Torgeir Veimo torgeir at pobox.com
Wed Apr 25 00:06:51 CEST 2007

On 24 Apr 2007, at 22:54, Rob Davis wrote:

> Sorry to bring to life an old thread, but does anyone have a working
> copy of vdr-sxfe for osx?  Pref PPC, but intel would work too..
> Maybe a
> list of dependencies too?
>
> My VDR server is a headless box, but I want to use the Mac with OsX
> instead of Gentoo to watch VDR...

Get the vdr on mac patches posted to the list earlier. You want to
have fink installed to get ffmpeg etc. The patches for softdevice are
already in CVS, with instructions and dependencies. They should be
fairly up to date, but just ask questions here when you're stuck..
You have to use the shm softdevice client, since there are threading
issues with using softdevice directly with quartz output.

--
Torgeir Veimo
torgeir at pobox.com