[vdr] Extension HD PCI from ReelMultimedia in August ?

Georg Acher acher at in.tum.de
Sun Aug 5 23:34:23 CEST 2007

On Sun, Aug 05, 2007 at 09:59:01PM +0100, Torgeir Veimo wrote:
> Videooutputs:
> » HDMI-port/output
> » YUV-port/output (DIN)
> I assume the DIN port means S-Video output? Is that then the same
> output down scaled to 576i, with correct field parity?

DIN is a bit misleading, it's a 9pin Mini-DIN plug, similar to some graphics
cards. There's YUV on it and for SDTV-modes optionally YC instead. HDMI and
YUV have identical timings for now, so except it's not possible to
have simultaneously 1080i on HDMI and PAL-YC on the Mini-DIN, 576p on HDMI
is the exception.

> >and here there's first test's result
> >http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?postid=631271#post631271

...describing a very early stage of the SW... It's getting better day by day

         Georg Acher, acher at in.tum.de