VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 18:33:29 CEST 2007

On 8/12/07, Stone <syphyr at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Klaus.  Since i18n.c has changed in this new version of vdr, a few
> common patches I have been using have broke.
>
> 1) jumpplay-0.9.diff
> 2) liemikuutio-1.13.diff
> 3) timercmd-0.1.diff (comes from epgsearch)
>
> Can someone explain to me the proper way to fix these rejects with i18n.c?

I assume you'd just remove the i18n stuff from the patch, apply it,
then generate a *.pot file for vdr and edit it with the language
translations (from the instructions in README.i18n).

What I'm wondering is what real benefit this method has over the old
one?  Just seems like adding more steps and in the end its just the
same result/no benefit.  I'm sure someone will correct me on that
though.  :)