[vdr] Plugin to play streaming video

Hawes, Mark MARK.HAWES at au.fujitsu.com
Fri Aug 17 11:23:01 CEST 2007

I am looking for a plugin to play steaming video from the net, and
specifically at the moment NASA TV. I have the MP3/Mplayer plugin
installed, and also played with the VOD plugin about a year ago, but
still can't work out how to achieve what I want. Any help would be much
appreciated.

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Limited, ABN 19 001 011 427. It is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No one else may read, print, store, copy or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error, please return to sender. Thank you.