[vdr] dvb driver failure detection?

Ali H.M. Hoseini alihmh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 08:51:42 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I'm using a VDR system with 4 skystar2 cards.
I'm disabled vdr watchdog and code line who jumps out vdr when the signal is
noisy, because when this enabled, and I have noise in one frequency, vdr
jumps out and ruins all other input recordings.
But there are some times that all recordings fail. I suspect to DVB driver,
because VDR records, but file size of recordings are 0, and when I restart
system, every things go well again.
The question is, how I can detect dvb driver failure, rather than signal
failure, to restart system just in driver failure times?

Thanks.