[vdr] vdr-1.5.9 and ttxtsubs patch/plugin

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Thu Aug 30 08:41:53 CEST 2007

I downloaded the patch for both vdr and the ttxtsubs plugin from Rolf's
page, but the subtitles aren't showing.
With a quick look (and I remark "quick" so I may be wrong) it seems that
the patches now don't change anymore the osd but use the new osd level
in vdr-1.5.9.
I'd like to know if the new patch is supposed to be working, or the
cause the subtitles aren't showing is my hurriedly patched dxr3 and xine
If the latter, do you have any hint on how to correctly implement osd
level in said plugins?