[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] H.264 updates for VDR-1.5.9

Hannu Tirkkonen vdr at hanu.com
Thu Aug 30 20:13:14 CEST 2007

On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 08:44:27PM +0300, Petri Helin wrote:
> I have now tested when there is a program running (I am even seeing the
> dvb-subtitles with xineliboutput), but still there are no "00 00 01"
> series in the sample.ts. Anything more I could test with?

I lost the stream also today. The subtitles were visible, but no sound.
vlc of course did not got anything to show.

After a several (10 - 15) try I did manage to tune to CD channel and got
sound also using xineliboutput. After getting the sound I did try vlc
and got stream also.

There is some problems on tuning or encrypting hd channels. Because I do
have only budget cards without cams, my canal+ card is on my dbox2 and
I'm using xx plugin to access the card.

...hanu