[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] H.264 updates for VDR-1.5.9

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Thu Aug 30 22:13:48 CEST 2007

Hi,

Petri Helin wrote:

> I have now tested when there is a program running (I am even seeing the
> dvb-subtitles with xineliboutput), but still there are no "00 00 01"
> series in the sample.ts. Anything more I could test with?

I'm sorry, I can't help you any further. Try to get a correctly
decrypted TS first, then it should work out of the box.

When you have a look at the first sample.ts you've sent me with this command

od -Ax -t x1 -v -w188 sample.ts | less -S

then you can find the sequence 00 00 01 09 which is a H.264 access unit
delimiter. So it once must have worked to get a properly decrypted TS.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl at gmx.de