[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.11 plugin

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Thu Aug 30 23:49:46 CEST 2007

Hi,

it's been a long time being busy at work and home, so I'm very pleased
to announce maintenance release 0.7.11 today, which you can find on my
homepage:

    http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl

This version doesn't contain all the features I had originally planned,
because recent changes in VDR-1.5.9 demanded an earlier release.

The cOsd changes in VDR-1.5.9 have only been addressed in a way that
make the plugin compile. vdr-xine-0.7.11 still doesn't allow multiple
cXineOsd instances. Hopefully, the cXineOsd part gets updated until VDR
makes use of this feature.

Enjoy.

Bye.
--