[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.11 plugin

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Thu Aug 30 23:49:46 CEST 2007

it's been a long time being busy at work and home, so I'm very pleased
to announce maintenance release 0.7.11 today, which you can find on my

This version doesn't contain all the features I had originally planned,
because recent changes in VDR-1.5.9 demanded an earlier release.

The cOsd changes in VDR-1.5.9 have only been addressed in a way that
make the plugin compile. vdr-xine-0.7.11 still doesn't allow multiple
cXineOsd instances. Hopefully, the cXineOsd part gets updated until VDR
makes use of this feature.

Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl at gmx.de