[vdr] remote.conf file syntax ?

Xavier Beaudouin kiwi at oav.net
Sat Dec 8 20:21:06 CET 2007

Hello,

I have (with somewhat difficulties) to configure vdr with softdevice
plugins on vesa fb (don't want X11 stuff and directfb doesn't seems to
work on Ati Radeon 9100 IGP). I have also stopped to try to use a DXR3
card as well ;(.

My problem is that I have some /etc/lirc/lircd.conf file for my remote
control, but I cannot map the controls I have in /etc/lirc/lircd.conf
into remote.conf.

Vdr tell me to go to hell with a "error in remote.conf".

lircd.conf file is  http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-NOVA-T-500
, with kernel 2.6.23.9 and v4l drivers of my Nova-T-500.

I used the file from http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Struktur
with the help of google translate to adapt german text into french.

Any help ?

/Xavier