[vdr] xineliboutput X11 window has nearly invisible menus

Tobias Brink tobias.brink at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 14:13:05 CET 2007

Hello.

I set up VDR (1.4.7) with xineliboutput (1.0.0~rc2) on a VIA EPIA
SP-8000E.  For xineliboutput I use an X11 window with the xxmc
driver.  X is set up to do TV out (PAL) via the composite jack.  My
problem is now that I can barely see the menu on my TV.  The menu is
very transparent and no option in the plugin settings menu seems to
change this.  Interestingly the menu is all right when viewed via
vdr-sxfe.  There I can toggle transparency and adjustment but it
doesn't have any effect on my TV.

Is this a known problem or has anyone any tips for me?  Searching
google and the list archives didn't yield anything related.

I'd appreciate any help,
Tobias