[vdr] xineliboutput X11 window has nearly invisible menus

Tobias Brink tobias.brink at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 18:55:08 CET 2007

Tobias Brink <tobias.brink at gmail.com> writes:

> My problem is now that I can barely see the menu on my TV.  The menu
> is very transparent and no option in the plugin settings menu seems
> to change this.  Interestingly the menu is all right when viewed via
> vdr-sxfe.  There I can toggle transparency and adjustment but it
> doesn't have any effect on my TV.

Well, playing around with the settings a bit more I found that for
static transparency correction (don't know what it's exactly in
English, as I use a German language interface) a value of about -24 is
clearly visible.  Strangely something slightly higher or lower will
make the menu nearly invisible.

Perhaps this will at least help some others having the same problem.

Greetings,
Tobias