[vdr] How to demux H.264 recording ?

Jörg Knitter joerg.knitter at gmx.de
Mon Dec 10 11:00:57 CET 2007

Gregoire Favre schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> i have just recorded one of the best movie from the Switzerland in H.264
> on Swiss HD channel :-)
>
> The quality is really good and I would like to keep de and fr AC3 (I
> don't care about the en/it audio).
>
> Anyone know which tools are available to do it ?
>
> Thank,

Hi,

I think there is no tool available for the PES recordings. ProjectX does
not support H.264 at all, and the windows Tools xport and tsremuxer also
don´t work. That´s why I also vote for TS as recording format :)
Maybe there is any MPlayer option, but the question remains if Audio &
Video are being synced - with xport (and DVBViewer TS recordings) it works.

With kind regards

Joerg Knitter