[vdr] Subtitles - 1.5.11

JJussi linux-dvb at jjussi.com
Mon Dec 17 21:47:13 CET 2007

Hi!

I tried start using vdr 1.5.11, but still I have problems with subtitles.
Can't see them. When I arrive to channel where subtitles exists, OSD tell me
that subtitles present. I can use my "User5" key to get list of available
titles. But nothing comes to screen.
What is missing? Or do I have something too much?

I have compiled (gentoo system) vdr with next flags:
cmdsubmenu cutterlimit cutterqueue cuttime ddepgentry dolbyinrec dvbplayer
dvbsetup dvdarchive dvdchapjump dvlfriendlyfnames dvlrecscriptaddon
dvlvidprefer graphtft hardlinkcutter iptv jumpplay liemikuutio livebuffer
mainmenuhooks menuorg osdmaxitems sortrecords sourcecaps submenu syncearly
timercmd timerinfo wareagleicon
yaepg -debug -lnbshare -noepg -pinplugin -rotor -settime -setup -ttxtsubs -validinput -vanilla

--
JJussi