[vdr] Subtitles - 1.5.11

Philippe Gramoullé philippe at gramoulle.com
Wed Dec 19 18:22:03 CET 2007

> On Dec 18, 2007 4:39 PM, JJussi <linux-dvb at jjussi.com> wrote:
>
>> Now I have version 1.5.12[1](07:35:07 18.12.2007) and still can't see
>> any
>> subtitles.
>>

> What output do you use (Ff-card, softdevice, xine, xineliboutput)? If you
> use a software output, what version are you using?
>
> -Petri

Hello,

I jump in the discussion to add a "me too" here.

I have VDR 1.5.12 with few plugins - FF card - pentium3 PC with Debian
Unstable/Sid

I can see the subtitle's list, for example on TV5 and ZDF, but when
i choose a subtitle and press 'OK', well nothing appears on the screen.

I will try again tonight with a vanilla VDR-1.5.12 and vanilla config
files and see if i can reproduce the problem,

Thanks,

Philippe