[vdr] current status of Extension HD PCI card from ReelMultimedia

Peter Evertz leo2 at pec.homeip.net
Tue Dec 25 17:05:40 CET 2007

Igor schrieb:
> Hi
>
> would you somebody inform us about the current status of Extension HD PCI card from ReelMultimedia
>
> http://www.reel-multimedia.de/shop/produ...223&language=en
> http://www.reel-multimedia.com/rmm-engli...xtension_hd.pdf
> http://www.directupload.net/images/070503/CjsyApL2.jpg

There are some cards out there, and one of them is mine  :) Do not
believe the "deliverable in 2-3 days" in the shop. Ask the reel people
about the card.

There are patches to use the card with the vdr. I only know german
speaking resources:

http://www.vdr-developer.org/wiki/index.php/HDTV_eHD
This is a little bit outdated but gives an idea how it works.

http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=71872
here you find some newer patches by that obscure guy called baltasar :)

happy x-mas
baltasar