[vdr] current status of Extension HD PCI card from ReelMultimedia

Torgeir Veimo torgeir at pobox.com
Wed Dec 26 00:43:20 CET 2007

On 26 Dec 2007, at 02:05, Peter Evertz wrote:

> Igor schrieb:
>> Hi
>>
>> would you somebody inform us about the current status of Extension
>> HD PCI card from ReelMultimedia
>>
> There are patches to use the card with the vdr. I only know german
> speaking resources:
>
> http://www.vdr-developer.org/wiki/index.php/HDTV_eHD
> This is a little bit outdated but gives an idea how it works.

This page contains mostly build instructions.

Is the card able to switch between 480i s-video output and 720p HDMI
output easily, ie. is it possible to just start up my projector and re-
route the signal from my plain old TV into the projectors HDMI input
without restarting VDR with different parameters? Dual output signals
is something I'm looking for so this might be a deal maker for me.

--
Torgeir Veimo
torgeir at pobox.com