[vdr] What can be done to enhance watching HD Suisse ?

Gregoire Favre gregoire.favre at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 12:40:15 CET 2007

On Mon, Dec 31, 2007 at 01:34:47AM +0100, Reinhard Nissl wrote:

I found vdrportal.de mostly hard to follow, I much prefer a ml... but
anyway, thank for the info, I did compil again xine-lib-1.2 patched with
your  xine-lib-ffmpeg_skip_loop_filter.diff but I don't see any
improvment, I didn't understand if there were some other things to do
(I also added the "video.processing.ffmpeg_skip_loop_filter:all" to my
config and recompiled xine-ui).

> > I use vdr-1.5.12 with the micro speed enhancement, the H.264 patches and
> > xine plugin, associated with xine compiled for external ffmpeg.
> >
> > Can someone recommand some setting to enhance the playing ?
> > (I have in mind xine plugins settings and xine settings).
>
> Please read on from here:
>
> http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?postid=682025#post682025
>
> BTW: vdr-xine-0.8.1 will be released soon.

Great, new release are always welcome, thank you very much,
--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org
               http://picasaweb.google.com/Gregoire.Favre