[vdr] Vdr or driver performance dropout

Kartsa kari at kniivila.com
Thu Feb 1 18:29:56 CET 2007

I've noticed that earlier when I was using PIII 550 MHz and vdr 1.3.22
(or something about) I made a test by recording nine channels
simultaneously and watching a recording at the same time. I remember
there seemed to be no trouble doing it. Now when I have vdr 1.4.4 after
fourth recording starts vdr becomes sluggish and there starts to come
errors on log:
dvb-ttpci: warning: timeout waiting in LoadBitmap
when pushing menu button. And ofcourse no menu appears or menu appears
only partly.

Is this vdr related or firmware related. After all the error is fw error
isn't it?

\\Kartsa