AW: [vdr] Feature Request: 10 Second Jump from BigPatch, "switch timer"

martin martin at
Sat Feb 3 19:38:20 CET 2007

Oh, thanks for the code reading. Hmm.. I can live with BigPatch, so I always
apply it.

Von: vdr-bounces at [mailto:vdr-bounces at] Im Auftrag von
VDR User
Gesendet: Samstag, 3. Februar 2007 19:03
An: VDR Mailing List
Betreff: Re: [vdr] Feature Request: 10 Second Jump from BigPatch, "switch

On 2/2/07, martin <martin at> wrote:

To be honest, i use BigPatch for just one reason. During playback, I can
jump 10 sec + / - with the "1" and "3" keys. I can't live without this
feature, because jumping 1 Minute is nice, but most of the times way too
long. So, actually, adding this 10 seconds jump to the main part, would also
help me a lot!

Maybe Klaus will let the skip-time be user-definable in a future version, or
maybe someone has already made a patch for it but for now why not just make
your own small patch for it rather than apply BigPatch?  I believe these are
the lines in menu.c to modify:

    case kGreen:   SkipSeconds(-60); break;
    case kYellow:  SkipSeconds( 60); break;