[vdr] FF card AV sync problems, possible fix to VDR (fwd)

Kartsa kari at kniivila.com
Sun Feb 18 20:46:23 CET 2007

Reinhard Nissl kirjoitti:
> Hi,
>
> Kartsa wrote:
>

>> Should I do both these changes at the same time or separately?
>>

> I think you may apply both changes at the same time.
>
> Bye.

So I would like to raise this one up again. After applying the two
changes (dsyslog("TS continuity error (%d)", ccCounter) and { *FrameSize
= 0; dsyslog("cAudioRepacker: FrameSize == 0"); } in remux.c) I still
get these lines in log (and -l 3 in vdr startup)

vdr: [3600] cAudioRepacker(0xC0): skipped 232 bytes to sync on next
audio frame
vdr: [3600] cAudioRepacker(0xC0): skipped 240 bytes to sync on next
audio frame
vdr: [3600] cAudioRepacker(0xC0): skipped 492 bytes while syncing on
next audio frame

Why does these skipping of bytes appear?

And there still occurs AV sync problem from time to time.

\\Kartsa