[vdr] VDRAdmin and character mapping

Pasi Juppo pasi.juppo at iki.fi
Mon Jan 1 20:51:50 CET 2007

Hi,

I have a small annoying problem that most likely is quite trivial but
can find the cause. All characters above ASCII 127 are converted to
something else. E.g. 'ä' gets converted to ','. Funny thing is that on
my server (FC4) the conversion is done like that but on windows computer
they are converted to '?' chars.

On the machine where VDRAdmin is running characters are shown correctly.
It seems to be related to language setting but can't figure out how to
fix this. Could someone with more knowledge help me?

Br, Pasi