[vdr] VDRAdmin and character mapping

Pasi Juppo pasi.juppo at iki.fi
Tue Jan 2 19:36:26 CET 2007

Hi,

Your assumption is correct: VDRAdmin-AM-3.5.2. I forgot completely the
original VDRAdmin.

Local LANGUAGE is empty. LANG is en_US. In VDRAdmin I have tried:
System, en_US* (all choices), fi_* (all choices).

VDRAdmin is not patched. Only configured during setup phase.

This conversion affects all text from VDRAdmin: labels, EPG, everything.
They all are similar i.e. there is no difference between VDRAdmin
created texts and EPG texts.

Br, Pasi