[vdr] Seg Faults with remote vdr-sxfe

Rob Davis rob.davis at libero.it
Sat Jan 6 23:00:49 CET 2007

I am having trouble trying to get xineliboutput working correctly on ubuntu.

I have three laptops, one with 6.10 (PPC), one with 6.06.

I compiled xine-libs-1.1.3 whilst hiding the one already installed
(1.1.1 on 6.06, 1.1.2 on 6.10) as I was having audio trouble with the
default xine-lib.

I have also compiled xinelibout-1.0.6.

It all seems to work on my remote server ( a gentoo box running vdr
1.4.4) however, if there is any network lag both laptops die with a seg
fault.

I am at a loss to know how to fix this.

I also get a seg fault using gxine and xine-ui.

Any ideas?