[vdr] RADIO: Select left / right audio channel?

Patrick Mackin patrick.mackin at bakervaluation.com
Wed Jan 10 17:13:24 CET 2007

Is it possible for vdr to set and remember either the left or right audio channel for a particular SID?  Telstar 5 for example has several radio channels that have different programming on the left and right channels.  I can select one of these, but then if I switch stations and return, it has forgotten my selection and both left and right channels are active again.  This is a feature I am used to on my Windows dvb apps, and it would be nice to have on vdr.  I saw a post in 2005 about it, but no definitive answer.