Heikki Manninen hma at iki.fi
Mon Jan 15 00:35:06 CET 2007

On su, 2007-01-14 at 14:48 +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> Your CAM doesn't respond to the QUERY that VDR sends to it.
> So VDR can't ask the CAM whether it is able to decrypt a certain
> channel (in addition to others it is already decrypting).
> So it's a hard-/firmware restriction of your CAM.
>
> The only CAM I have here that actually can decrypt more than one
> channel is the Alphacrypt with firmware revision 3.09.

Conax 4.00e is able to decrypt 2-3 channels at the same time. Although
when used with VDR 1.5.0 it is not. Also when using previous versions of
VDR you have to fake fixed receiver number in the channels.conf for this
to be possible - if you put in B00 it doesn't work anymore :) It's
sometimes a bit unrealiable but works.

--
Heikki M