[vdr] FF card A/V sync - in progress?

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 01:18:15 CET 2007

On 1/19/07, Oliver Endriss <o.endriss at gmx.de> wrote:

> Oliver Endriss wrote:
> > Marco Skambraks wrote:
> > > hi,
> > >
> > > are there any new information about the FF a/v sync problem?
> > > is the firmware development still in progress?
> >
> > Sorry, no success yet.
>
> Werner fixed the A/V sync problem. Please test firmware f12623.
> See http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?postid=566692#post566692
>
> Oliver

Thanks for the heads up on this!  Do you happen to know what exactly the
problem turned out to be and what was done to fix it?  Also, for those of us
who don't speak german, could you translate what he is saying in his post?
I've downloaded the archive but there's a lot more than just a firmware file
in there, are we supposed to apply all the patches too or?

Cheers!