[vdr] FF card A/V sync - in progress?

Morfsta morfsta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 11:42:48 CET 2007

Hi Pasi,

Perhaps you could cut the clip and send it to Oliver and Werner for further
testing and debugging?

I do still have sync problems too with live TV and freeview, but it is not
as bad as it was. I don't understand though why no-one else seems to have
sync problems with live TV, so I have rolled back to an older driver for my
DVB-T card (TDA-100045) as I changed a year ago and that might have been
when it started, but I changed the AV7110 firmware at the same time. I'll
see if it improves things.

Regards,

Morfsta