[vdr] vdr error on turksat 42

Halim Sahin halim.sahin at t-online.de
Thu Jan 25 01:09:54 CET 2007

Hi,
On Mi, Jan 24, 2007 at 07:44:38 +0100, Halim Sahin wrote:
> Hi,
> On Mi, Jan 24, 2007 at 08:28:53 +0200, Lauri Tischler wrote:
> > Nothing is wrong, VDR works correctly, changes channel names
> > to correct broadcasted name.
>
> That could not be the problem because vdr changes the name of the
> first channel bak to the right vallues after switching back to it.
> While watching the second one the channellist shows wrong vallues for
> ATV. When I switch back to it vdr correct this. Thanks Halim

I found more channels in my list with the same problem.
Perhaps they are created with wrong values that causes vdr to change
thair names????
Oh yes I know the option menu->settings->update channels
But I want tell you again that the channelnames were not broadcasted
wrong.
Channel one shows its right name until the user switches to another
channel.
The channellist shows now wrong names for channel 1.
If I switch back to it vdr corrects these wrong names.

Best regards
Halim