[vdr] vdr error on turksat 42

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Sat Jan 27 17:16:31 CET 2007

Halim Sahin wrote:
> Hi Klaus
> On Sa, Jan 27, 2007 at 02:15:02 +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>> in cSdtFilter::Process(). Print out pn, ps and pp there when switching
>> between the two channels and post the result.
>>
> Here it komes:
> pn=FEED pp= ATV ps=
> pn=atv pp= Service Provider ps=
> pn=RADIO CITY pp= Service Provider ps=
> pn=Marmara Radyo pp= Service Provider ps=
> pn=. pp= Service Provider ps=
>
> pn=SAMANYOLU TV pp= STV ps=
> pn=MEHTAP TV pp= STV ps=
> pn=S HABER pp= stv ps=
> pn=BURC FM pp= STV ps=
> pn=DUNYA RADIO pp= STV ps=
> pn=AKRA FM pp= STV ps=
> pn=MORAL FM pp= STV ps=
> pn=MARMARA FM pp= STV ps=
> pn=RADYO 15 pp= STV ps=
> pn=INTERCOM pp= STV ps=
>

> After switching to the stv provider, vdr shows in channels.conf  for
> atv
> SAMANYOLU TV.....

Sorry, I forgot that we also need the information which channel all this
is for. Please locate the lines

      cChannel *channel = Channels.GetByChannelID(tChannelID(Source(), sdt.getOriginalNetworkId(), sdt.getTransportStreamId(), SiSdtService.getServiceId()));
      if (!channel)
         channel = Channels.GetByChannelID(tChannelID(Source(), 0, Transponder(), SiSdtService.getServiceId()));

at the beginning of cSdtFilter::Process() and change them to

      printf("data = %d %d %d\n", sdt.getOriginalNetworkId(), sdt.getTransportStreamId(), SiSdtService.getServiceId());
      cChannel *channel = Channels.GetByChannelID(tChannelID(Source(), sdt.getOriginalNetworkId(), sdt.getTransportStreamId(), SiSdtService.getServiceId()));
      if (!channel) {
         printf("source, tp = %d %d\n", Source(), Transponder());
         channel = Channels.GetByChannelID(tChannelID(Source(), 0, Transponder(), SiSdtService.getServiceId()));
         }
      if (channel)
         printf("channel = '%s'\n", channel->Name());

Klaus