AW: [vdr] Problems receiving couple of german channels DVB-S

martin martin at
Sun Jan 28 17:33:39 CET 2007

Hi Peer Oliver,

can you give us a hint what the problem is? So if you only have budget
cards, what kind of frontend do you use? Need to know a bit more from your

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: vdr-bounces at [mailto:vdr-bounces at] Im Auftrag von
Peer Oliver Schmidt
Gesendet: Sonntag, 28. Januar 2007 15:43
An: VDR Mailing List
Betreff: [vdr] Problems receiving couple of german channels DVB-S

I have problems receiving some channels (ARD, ZDF,N3, DMAX) in good
quality. Receiving other channels (SAT.1, RTL, Pro7, Das Vierte) works
just fine.

I have three budget TT cards connected to a multiswitch in my attic,
just a few meters cable away from my dish. Each DVB-S card is running on
a different IRQ.

Is it possible, I just miswired the multiswitch?

Any idea on how to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated.
Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt
PGP Key ID: 0x83E1C2EA

vdr mailing list