AW: AW: [vdr] Problems receiving couple of german channels DVB-S

martin martin at air-maxx.net
Sun Jan 28 18:25:33 CET 2007

Hi Oli,

have you installed femon? Have you had a look at the perception level? What
does it say? Is there a difference when tuning to SAT.1 (which is on the
same stream like Pro7).

One other thing that comes to my mind: Sat1 and Pro7 use 7.5MBit/s whereas
ARD, ZDF and stuff use 15MBit, which can be a problem on poor network
performance.

I also use streamdev-server a lot, over my 802.11g WLAN .. with VLC on Vista
already. I use it, to watch TV in my bedroom.

Martin