[vdr] Problems receiving couple of german channels DVB-S

Patrick Cernko errror at errror.org
Mon Jan 29 09:12:20 CET 2007

Peer Oliver Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have problems receiving some channels (ARD, ZDF,N3, DMAX) in good
> quality. Receiving other channels (SAT.1, RTL, Pro7, Das Vierte) works
> just fine.
>
> I have three budget TT cards connected to a multiswitch in my attic,
> just a few meters cable away from my dish. Each DVB-S card is running on
> a different IRQ.
>
> Is it possible, I just miswired the multiswitch?
>
> Any idea on how to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated.

A friend of mine has problems on similar channels. We found out, that
they result from interferences with his DECT wireless phone. Maybe you
should check that by powering of the phones and base station?

So long,
--
Patrick Cernko | mailto:errror at errror.org | http://www.errror.org

"Wer HTML postet oder gepostetes HTML quotet oder sich gepostetes oder
gequotetes HTML beschafft, um es in Verkehr zu bringen, wird geplonkt."
(anonym)