AW: [vdr] Problems receiving couple of german channels DVB-S

Peer Oliver Schmidt pos at theinternet.de
Mon Jan 29 18:08:56 CET 2007

martin schrieb:
> Another thing that comes to my mind. We eliminate everything that might
> cause some interaction problem.
>
> Get rid of any multiswitch - so just one LNB directly connected to one DVB-S
> card. No other card in the system. Do you still see the problems?

IIRC, unfortunately, this won't work, as far as I understand the LNB.
It is one of those 4-connector (I never know whether these are the
Quad LNBs or Quattro LNBs) LNBs that NEEDS a multiswitch.

Or is my knowledge wrong on the above?

> And BTW: kyrill moved my SAT dish .. so, why are you sure, that
> your dish is rocket solid?

We have had the problems for a long time ... :-)
--
Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt
the internet company