AW: [vdr] Problems receiving couple of german channels DVB-S

Peer Oliver Schmidt pos at theinternet.de
Mon Jan 29 21:46:52 CET 2007

Martin,

you are amazing. You put very much work into helping me. I guess one
day, I will have to buy you a beer or two :-)
> http://www.flysat.com/astra19.php
>
> Pro7, Sat1 comes Vertical
> ZDF,ARD,RTL comes horizontal.
>
> If this is a pattern, can it be that you LNB is twisted? So H/V is not
> perfectly set up?

Unfortunately, this is not the case. As written in one of my many
messages, EinsPlus can be received without a problem. And if I
understand the information in the channels.conf correct, it comes
Horizontal as well. And RTL is looking good as well ...

Damn, there has to be a pattern/reason
--
Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt