[vdr] Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Mon Jan 29 22:36:43 CET 2007

Halim Sahin wrote:
> Hello,
> On Mo, Jan 29, 2007 at 06:43:40 +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>> Yes, I do plan to do this. Yesterday I've installed my DVB-S2 card in
>> a test box, so hopefully I'll be able to start digging into this one
>> of these days...
> FF-Card???

I wish ;-)

It's a Technotrend S2-3200 HDTV-S2, unfortunately with the C1L chip version.
So if you get yourself such a card, you might want to make sure you get one
with the C2L version (see Manu Abraham's message at
Don't know personally if this actually is a problem, because so far I haven't
started working with it.