[vdr] Problems receiving couple of german channels DVB-S

Peer Oliver Schmidt pos at theinternet.de
Tue Jan 30 07:32:54 CET 2007

Good morning martin,
> Any obstacles in the way, like trees or so? There is something that’s called
> Fresnel zone, which can be painful.

It is possible that some trees are in the way, but I'd say the house is
far enough away, and the dish is high enough. And would an obstacle
create problems only on some channels and not others?

> Any oscillating frequencies in your PC that may interfere the ~1GHz ZF
> signal?

Well, it is regular PC with most stuff on board, except graphics card
and the three DVB-S boards.
--
Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt