[vdr] VDR-on-Mac patches

Tero Siironen izero79 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 21:35:28 CET 2007

On 30.1.2007 21:39, "Martin Wache" <M.Wache at gmx.net> wrote:

> Did you start the client like it is described in the ReadMe? From inside
> of the McVdrClient.app folder? For some reason Quartz application needs
> the context of this folder to run correctly. I don't know if there is a
> workaround...

Argh, my mistake. It is working now. But the problem now lies on remote
setup. Every keypress is detected as same key and therefore remote cannot be
setup. The window with McVdrClient shows different keycodes, but vdr doesn't
detect it. Same thing if keyboard is tried, so something is wrong, but I
cannot find out what it is.

--
Tero