[vdr] Problem with two cards

Andre.Weidemann at web.de Andre.Weidemann at web.de
Wed Jan 31 15:16:25 CET 2007

Teemu Suikki wrote:
> With only one card installed, both cards work fine.  ...

This sounds like an interesting solution... Can you post a link to
picture showing this particular setup? :-P scnr

> It could be some hardware issue, if there is some conflict with two
> cards.. But I have tried both cards in all PCI slots, no difference there.

With both cards installed, load the budget and the budget-ci modules and
then take a look at the dmesg output and see what it says.
Look into /proc/interrupts and see if both cards may be using the same
interrupt.
What happens if you append "acpi=off" and/or "noapic" to the kernel?

Let us know what you found out.

  André

PS: Please start a new message when posting to a list and do not reply
to an older message by replacing the subject.