[vdr] VDR-on-Mac patches

Martin Wache M.Wache at gmx.net
Wed Jan 31 18:14:26 CET 2007

Hi Tero,

Tero Siironen schrieb:
> Thank you, that was it. Next thing I'll try to do is get it to run on
> MacBook Pro also.

Great! Keep us up to date on your progress ;-)
I'm not sure if the configure script correctly detects the Intel Mac, so
you may have to modify the configure to get MMX acceleration. Also, in
audio-macos.c I've set the audio format to

inDesc.mFormatFlags |= kAudioFormatFlagIsBigEndian;

I would guess that you have to change that on Intel processors, but I
can't try it. And there may be problems with the OSD colors, but you
will see ;-)

Bye,
Martin