[vdr] vdr diseqc equivalence of szap diseqc n ?

Gregoire Favre Gregoire.Favre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 22:42:43 CET 2007

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 10:07:38PM +0100, Reinhard Nissl wrote:

Hello :)

> Hhm, I had a look into szap.c and dvbsec_api.c and do not see anything
> different than in kaffeine.

Strange :)

> Tomorrow, I'll have a look into VDR and add some debug output. So, stay
> tuned ;-)

With my previous diseqc/lnb, vdr-1.0.4 worked perfectly also...

I might try it again, but it could be a little hard to compil it against
recent kernels ;)

Thank you very much for taking a look at VDR diseqc commands sequence :)
--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org