[vdr] Problem with multiple audio channels and DVB subtitles in recordings (YLE Teema)

Rolf Ahrenberg rahrenbe at cc.hut.fi
Sun Jul 1 22:04:25 CEST 2007

On Sun, 1 Jul 2007, Andrew Herron wrote:

> Sorry to jump in here... so does the vdr-1.5.2-spids patch mean that the
> subtitles patch & plugin are no longer needed?

No, the subtitles patch and plugin are still needed for viewing the
subtitles (both recordings and live tv), But I know that there exists a
DVB subtitling support integrated into the core VDR without any needs
for a plugin, so depending on Klaus priorities we might see that 3rd
party functionality sooner or later in official releases too...

BR,
--
rofa