[vdr] No signal - Dish seems fine - femon output follow

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Thu Jul 5 22:17:09 CEST 2007

En/na Peer Oliver Schmidt ha escrit:
> Hello,
>
> after my vacation I no longer have any reception.

[...]

Just a wild guess, but if you usually leave your vdr pc switched on,
leaving it off for a while could make it not work right when turned back
on (usually capacitors are to blame). Maybe a capacitor in the power
supply or the mainboard is faulty and it doesn't give enough juice to
your cards to supply the lnbs. I repeat that's just a guess, so it may
be totally unrelated to your actual problem.

Bye
--
Luca