[vdr] No signal - Dish seems fine - femon output follow

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 00:38:00 CEST 2007

On 7/5/07, Luca Olivetti <luca at ventoso.org> wrote:
> Just a wild guess, but if you usually leave your vdr pc switched on,
> leaving it off for a while could make it not work right when turned back
> on (usually capacitors are to blame).

Where did you hear this?  100% incorrect.  Anyways, the first thing
I'd check is whether or not wind/storm/etc has moved the dish at all,
or if something is blocking the signal (maybe a tree grew in the way
or so).  There's a ton of things that could be wrong so just start
with the easiest and work your way forward.

I had the same problem and it was because a vine grew onto my dish and
was messing the signal.  Ripped the vine down and everything magically
was perfect again.  :)