[vdr] dvbtextsubs 0.2

listnisse listnisse at sandell.net
Sat Jul 7 23:22:26 CEST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

But no, I am looking for the package that extract ttxtsubs from vdr
recordings. Dvbtextsubs 0.3 is available as a part of dvbtools but I have
problems getting 0.3 to work where I know that 0.2 have been working before.
Sp if anyone could point me to where I can find 0.2 I would appreciate that.

Regards,
Anders