[vdr] Beta version of vdr with dvb-s2 support

Martin Werner martin at air-maxx.net
Sun Jul 8 01:09:55 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am stil uncertain of what DVB-S2 Hardware I should buy. But if you can give me a hint, I go - buy - and watch Pro7 tomorrow in HDTV. I don't want to make an advertisement here, but it's easy for me to grab a SAT PCI-KARTE TECHNISAT SKYSTAR HD (Bestnr.: 941604) http://www.conrad.de/scripts/wgate/zcop_b2c/!?perform_special_action=Produktdetail&product_show_id=941604&p_page_to_display=fromoutside

Does it work? I use anways XINE as frontend .. so, I only would need to install the new card and apply your patch.

Thanks,
Martin